The Toughest Task in Affiliate Management
Affiliate recruitment is one of the most time-consuming and hardest parts of managing your affiliate programme. That was the key motivation for developing the Publisher Discovery platform. With the advances in machine learning, we knew that it was the ideal tech for taking the hard work out of finding the ideal affiliates
Many other tools are very much adapted SEO tools so it was important to us to make this specific for understanding advertiser/publisher relationships. The new platform gives a clear view of your competitors’ affiliate landscape. You can try it out yourself from under £100 a month – just click to Get Started.
We can help you discover your competitors’ affiliate relationships within the platform, which short cuts a huge amount of leg-work. But of course that’s only part of the picture. So we’ve spoken with some of our users and provided a few tips from them to help with your own affiliate recruitment plan.
It may be obvious but an affiliate program won’t grow by itself. Just being available on a network will not mean that new affiliates will find your programme and join. Recruitment is an active, ongoing process so here are 6 key activities you need to have in your weekly schedule:
- Publicise your programme – post in affiliate forums, social media and press release platforms
- Promote your programme via the network itself
- Look in search engines to see which affiliate sites perform well for your keywords or brand name
- Use analysis tools such as Publisher Discovery to understand your competitors’ leading affiliates
- Consider a special section of your website for affiliates to join and understand your programme better
- Also consider a @brand_affiliates twitter account – to help you engage with the affiliates you discover
- Attend conferences such as PI Live and Affiliate Summit to meet new affiliates
RETAINING AND ENGAGING AFFILIATES
Finding Affiliates > 5 mins
Case Study > 3 mins
Get blog updates to your inbox