PI Live Advanced
New Conference in the Heart of New York
News: The date for PI Live Advanced has been moved into 2021
Brand and Performance are increasingly colliding and the rules of e-commerce continuing to evolve within performance marketing. There is much to debate, learn and discuss at this new conference.
PI-Live have founded the show on three key principles, focused on helping online advertisers ‘Build Profitable Partnerships’:
- Relevant to online brands giving a balance of visionary thinking, future-gazing, best practice strategy and industry debate.
- Advanced brand-led content with themes on optimization and including funnel placement and attribution strategy. The conference also brings in customer journey and lifetime value analysis, using performance for retention, AOV increase and much more.
- Connections that Count; technology partners and publishers that can make a real difference to the performance of your affiliate programme
- Backed by the Performance Marketing Industry with key sponsors: CJ Affiliate, Honey, Impact, and Partnerize.
Influencer Marketing Show
- This conference will be complemented by the first Influencer Marketing Show the very next day. Delegates can extend their stay to discover how Influencer Marketing can be successfully adopted to drive brand recognition, loyalty and incremental sales.
- Influencer marketing is becoming part of the integrated marketing mix and changing the way consumers discover brands. It’s time to decipher the common concerns and challenges to ensure your next campaign is a huge success.