PI Live covers 4 days, 27-30 October and is timed to be fully available for UK, European and US attendees. Key Content Partners are Awin and Impact; Gold partners include Acceleration, CJ Affiliate and Tipser.
The agenda is dominated by the network and SaaS platforms. They will be sharing some of their tech innovations. Keynote sessions will be from lead content partners, Impact & Awin along with Webgains, who kick off each day’s sessions. This is followed by some wide-ranging discussions. Some of the stand out sessions I’ll be listening in on include:
• Innovate to Survive, a panel from Silverbean, Rakuten, AIM and Groupon on accelerating your digital transformation;
• Getting to the core of incrementality in practice; panel session;
• How to be More Ambitious with Your Affiliate Program, a masterclass;
• Lessons on entering the US market, from Carolina of Harvey Nichols;
• Digital Marketing after the Cookie!
There are some of the big names in the industry available in the ‘Products & Services’ section, with an outline of services available – and a calendar to set up a meeting:
The event swapcard app, for browser or phone also lets you connect with others at the event, and even hold video chats. That’s something we’ve all become very much accustomed to over recent months! We very much look forward to meeting you at the event and catching up on the latest news.
The attendee list also has really good filtering capability so you can quickly find and be speaking to the right people. Please feel free to reach out to our team via the app. Tom Bourne, Chris Tradgett, Marina Potirniche and Emma Outerbridge will all be there – and it would be great to connect and see what we can do together.
You can always set up a meeting via our calendar as well: